Wednesday, February 4, 2009

David Caruso - Caruso's Favorite Fetish Reloaded

Yesterday we introduced Bobby Finstock, founder/webmaster of Pointless Banter , and his hilariously funny post about Icon of Idiocy David Caruso and his secret fetish. This article attracted so many readers - David Caruso fans and detractors alike - that we thought it deserves a follow-up.
Attached find the most noteworthy answers to the revelation of David Caruso's secret sexual fantasy:

*cigar smoking, beer drinking lawyer says:
*snatching sunglasses off* I always saw him as a Mrs. Buttersworth kinda dude. I hear Khandi got tired of having to say “I don’t know nothing about birthing no babies” after each of her scenes

*stan says:
listening to The Who’s “We Won’t Get Fooled Again”*
I hear Khandi got tired of being asked to change her name to “Florida”, only to have Caruso grab his sunglasses, clap his hands and shout “Dy-nomite*!”

*Robot Monkey says:
Oh yeah, “Jade” is da’ bomb! I mean, literally. I believe it bombed badly at the box office. It may be a bit of a misnomer to actually call it”da’ bomb” as that title might be rightly reserved for “Heaven’s Gate” or “Ishtar”. Um, David Caruso has been in shows that I never watch and movies I’ve never seen, so I don’t care.

*Trisha says:
My boyfriend has always had the hawts for Ms. Alexander. He loves the sistahs; don’t know how he ended up with someone as fish-belly white as me. Must be because I have really big boobs.
Whenever I think of David Caruso I want to start screaming “FIRECROTCH! FIRECROTCH!” like I have Tourettes. I would do it so much funnier than that sweaty steaming pile of Marley poop, Brandon Davis.
You know these are my favorite blogs.

*Tori says:
Firecrotch made me laugh harder than the actual post. Because EW. David Caruso is gross enough without thinking about his crotch, firey or otherwise

*Vince says:
They haven’t cancelled David Caruso’s crappy show yet?

*Darcie says:
David Caruso creeps me out.

*Vixen says:
Khandi Alexander left because she was tired of having to kiss David Caruso’s bony white arse every time thy had a scene together. And i can’t blame her.

*slackmistress says:
David Caruso looks like he’s made out of Play-Doh that was left out a little too long.

Thank you guys, you rock! Ridiculing Icon of Idiocy David Caruso has become a national sport! And we LOVE it!
***************
***************
Quote of the day -"The Orange glow is special for David Caruso so you won't notice his bad acting and that annoying tilt of head plus the stupid smirk on his emotionless face." (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/10/les-moonves-csi-will-crus_n_150019.html?page=3&show_comment_id=18698304#comment_18698304)

No comments: