Wednesday, February 13, 2008

David Caruso - The David Caruso School of Acting

It is so SIMPLE!

Lesson 1 - "Emoting" . I find that the best way to convey any emotion, whether it be anger, sadness, or excitement of any sort, is to look away from the camera. I try to use a different direction for each emotion, so as not to confuse the viewers."

Lesson 2 - "Getting Into The Role"I try to choose characters that are a real departure from my everyday persona. In order to show that I am really inside my character's head, I purse my lips in a fashion that recalls pinching a humungous loaf."

Too bad Caruso couldn't emote his way out of a wet paper bag....LOL!!!
************************************************
Found on: http://www.tribemagazine.com/board/showthread.php?t=114267&highlight=caruso
************************************************

No comments: