Sunday, February 10, 2008

David Caruso - Talentless bottom-feeder


When I think of good actors/actresses I think of people like, Elijah Wood, Tobey Maguire, Scarlett Johansenn, and Kate Beckinsale. But David Caruso does not come to mind.

On my list of talented people David Caruso ranks near the bottom.

When he acts in CSI:Miami I have to turn the channel. Critics think he is horrible, and movie goers as well. Some people may not know this but David Caruso was an emmy winner for his role on NYPD Blue.

But David felt like his career was going nowhere so he decided, to try his very small acting range on the big screen. All of the movies that he was in were horrible. How he ended up on a Spin-off of one of my favourite shows is beyond me. He was probably so desperate that the studios felt sorry for him.

David Caruso is one of the worst actors ever.
*********************************************
*********************************************

No comments: