Wednesday, December 31, 2008

David Caruso - Book 'em Danno!

We are always on the lookout for the perfect comment about Icon of Idiocy David Caruso. We are always on the lookout for fellow bloggers who don't mince their words when it comes to certain things. People who openly express their opinions, like we do.
The following comment is very interesting. The blogger admits that he likes to watch CSI Miami - nothing wrong with that - and that he wishes to be like David Caruso (ahem....well...okay) but with a HUGE BUT:

....I'm watching CSI: Miami and wishing I was David Caruso... but handsomer and more effeminate, minus dumping my pregnant girlfriend.
How would you feel if I looked like David Caruso?
How would you feel if I acted like him... every day?...

We are sure all people around you would be ABHORRED. Nobody wants to look like Icon of Idiocy David Caruso left alone act as weird. Whoever you are we are sure you are WAY BETTER than the sorry excuse of a human being that is David Caruso. LOL
******************
******************
Quote of the day - "...I just haven't been able to get into Miami, though - for some reason David Caruso bothers me. I've always thought that his acting is like William Shatner's, without being funny..." (http://mysticwicks.com/showthread.php?t=202891)


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

No comments: