Monday, January 19, 2009

David Caruso - He gets PAID MONEY for this?

Sometimes there are no words to describe the ridculousness that is Icon of Idiocy David Caruso. More often than not people are so shell-shocked after watching an episode on CSI Miami that they are reduced to uttering the same - albeit LEGIT - questions over and over again:

I've only watched 1 episode of CSI and it was the Miami one.I couldn't even get through it. I hated it.
But why?
Why did I hate it?
Oh, yea, this is why:
David Caruso!
I watched the whole thing.
I laughed.
I cried.
I got angry.
I laughed again.
People watch this crap?
People write this crap?
Again, people watch this crap!!?!?!?!?!?
PEOPLE GET PAID MONEY FOR THIS CRAP!??!!?!?

**********************
http://whatelseishappening.blogspot.com/2007/01/david-caruso.html
**********************

Quote of the day -" ....and then she came back briefly on “CSI:Miami” before that scrawny prick David Caruso and his sunglasses got her kicked off the show.."
(http://stonelight.wordpress.com/2008/11/29/kim-delaney/)

No comments: