Saturday, January 3, 2009

David Caruso - Hidden Penis

Icon of Idiocy David Caruso's mummification seems to be in full swing. Everytime he "graces" the TV-screen he seems to have aged another 30 years.
Naturally, that hasn't gone unnoticed by a lot of TV-viewers. The following comment by a fellow blogger clearly takes the cake:
*
"....Every time I see this man I have to wonder what exactly he's doing to kill himself. My first thought is booze but I'm killing myself with that stuff and I'm not deteriorating nearly as fast as he is. It's got to be something way stronger, some kind of inhaled cleansing agent perhaps..." (Dyno)
*
LOL!
******
******
Quote of the day - "... I dont know, CSI Miami to me is much worst than NY. David Caruso is the suck. Caruso ducks his head like a vulture.. (http://forums.scout.com/mb.aspx?S=188&F=1650&T=3690906&P=1)

No comments: