Friday, November 14, 2008

David Caruso - The Juice!

If someone gave David Caruso his own variety show, hopefully it would just be an hour of him growling one-liners, then dramatically putting on his shades
I’ll never be able to listen to Won’t Get Fooled Again the same way ever….unless I am putting on my sunglasses.
My dream episode would be where Marg Helgenberger goes to CSI: Miami, grabs those friggin' sunglasses away from Icon of Idiocy David Caruso, and smashes them to bits with her heels.
I never thought I’d say this, but he was actually less annoying showing his pasty white ass every week on NYPD Blue.

**************
***************
Quote of the day - "...But next to the cartoonish character that is Caruso, the child coroner makes the show feel more and more like a cartoon..."

No comments: