Tuesday, November 18, 2008

David Caruso - Kicking Caruso!

Icon of Idiocy David Caruso brings out the worst in people. Not that we can blame them. It is more than understandable that one feels the need to rant after having to watch the douchebag supreme on TV.
The words are not ours but courtesy of one very annoyed blogger:

"....I fucking hate David Caruso. HATE him! I swear, every time I see him take off his sunglasses, or put them on, or put his hands on his hips, or say someone's name like its a question (Frank?), or tilt his head and deliver a snarky comment to a "perp," or KICK THE FUCKING DOOR DOWN ON A BUST (BECAUSE HE'S A FUCKING CSI AND THAT'S WHAT A CSI DOES...GO ON BUSTS!!!!) I want to punch him in the balls so hard ...."

Who wouldn't want to do that once in a while?

*******************
*******************
Quote of the day - "He’s not related to David Caruso, is he? That’s the only way I could hate him more. ..."

No comments: