Thursday, October 23, 2008

David Caruso clearly is facially-challenged..(Among other things!)

I've tried CSI:Miami, but can't really get into it, as it seems that David Caruso tries to be the whole show, when the whole appeal of CSI is teamwork.
...There's another factor between the other leads of the CSI shows - Petersen and Sinise - and David Caruso ...they can actually act. David Caruso couldn't act his way out of a paper bag .

I watch CSI Miami, but I find it forced and more likely because of the Caruso-factor . CSI: MIAMI is the absolute worst show ever made and David Caruso may possibly be the worst actor ever.

What a great combination: fecal matter atop of more fecal matter. A few months ago, I happened to be flipping channels and ran across CSI: Miami. I thought the original CSI was fine although I'll admit I was never much of a fan. Feeling rather lethargic and brain-dead, I decided to watch a bit.
A few minutes turned into more minutes which turned into the entire episode. I didn't even change the channel lest I miss even a single minute of Caruso's sorry excuse for acting. Is it possible for this show to get any worse?
How much of the bottom of the barrel can you scrape?
It's just bad bad bad....

***********************
***********************

Quote of the day - "....David Caruso with his sad little fucked at birth face..."

No comments: