Wednesday, October 1, 2008

David Caruso - Laughing stock of TV!

Now if any of you have ever seen just a glimpse of CSI:Miami then you know that it is cheesy, over acted and features over the top plot lines that make James Bond look tame..
The real reason this show is laugh out loud funny/ so bad is the presence of one Icon of Idiocy David Caruso. I don't know what it is but anytime he opens his mouth I find myself laughing hysterically. He tries to come off as a tough/caring detective and I just don't buy it for a minute.
Over the years, yes I have watched this show that long, Mr. Caruso's um...talent has spread to the other members of the cast and now I probably laugh more at this show than most of the comedies on TV...
********************
********************
Quote of the day - "I didn't think the show could be any cheesier since viewing the Icon of Idiocy David Caruso one liners on youtube, but that plot synopsis seems to take the crown just fine. Eeesh..."(http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2008/09/csi-miami-premi.html?xid=rss-popwatch-20080923-'CSI%20Miami'%20season%20premiere:%20Realism%20not%20included!)

No comments: