Wednesday, October 8, 2008

David Caruso, Sarah Palin and Chuck Bass..

There are so many great Icon of Idiocy David Caruso spoofs out there that just deserve our attention.
The BEST of them are copied and pasted and added to our vast collections of David Caruso spoofs.
And why not? Ain't no law against it.
Our sole purpose is to amuse our readers by making fun of buttboy David Caruso. There are absolutely no limits when it comes to have a laugh at David Caruso's expense. And our many visitors give us right!!!

The following is a real treasure and we feel it just NEEDS to grace our blog. So, on with it.....


Sarah Palin: Ooooh well, if that was my daughter, I would know what was going into her body –

Chuck Bass: Repeatedly.

Jessie Spano: (on tv) I’m so excited! I’m so excited…

David Caruso: I have a feeling… that excitement… won’t last.

Sarah Palin: She might be a witch, you know.

Chuck Bass: This bores me. Let’s spice things up.

Sarah Palin: In what respect, Charlie? As a hockey mom, I always carry snacks.

David Caruso: (taking off sunglasses) Those gummy worms… give me… the trots.


P-R-I-C-E-L-E-S-S!!!
**************************
**************************

Last but not least the following comment caps it all!:
"David Caruso. What a tool.David Caruso would be putting the sunnies back on, … he’s making a ’serious point’ and the sunnies are his exclamation point. Who the hell … told that guy he … could act?"

No comments: