Thursday, October 9, 2008

David Caruso....have you watched David Caruso on...???

We admit to this being not ours.
We admit to searching for the most snarky comments about Icon of Idiocy David Caruso only to present it to our many readers. There are so many of them out there. They all deserve our attention. Because they all serve one BIG MAIN PURPOSE - to ridicule David Caruso.

So, on with it......

"....Which brings me to realize how much I hate CBS. It seems to have two modes of entertainment: horribly overproduced, jump cut-ted, harshly lit/gauzed lensed, and self-important (seriously, have you watched David Caruso on CSI: Wherever? I keep waiting for him to look at the camera and sayI’m totally fucking with you. No one actually acts like this, and no actor would actually try to convince you that someone acts like this. So I’m clearly either so mentally unbalanced that I think I’m pulling this off or you’re just too lazy to care that I’m basically poorly playing a caricature inside a show that is supposed to be about forensic science.") ..."
*******************
*******************
Quote of the day - "....and David Caruso? I want to SCREAM everytime I see him with his glasses off bit. He's so unattractive..."(http://shorestories.blogspot.com/2008/10/double-meme-girl.html)

No comments: