Wednesday, October 15, 2008

David Caruso - David Caruso, Cliched

Getting tired of Icon of Idiocy David Caruso's lame performances?
Getting tired of the old ridiculous shticks and stances?
You are not alone....

...Though, initially, I was receptive to CSI: Miami, over the years I’ve grown tired of David Caruso's predictable one-line quips as well as his side-winding delivery. Is there a practical reason why he can’t face people head on? Every time David Caruso (Caine) sidles up to someone, I can’t help laughing which is bad for a show that’s supposed to be a drama....

..I used to like David Caruso many years ago on "Hill Street Blues", I didn't catch much of "NYPD Blue". I thought he was okay, but for the past 5-6 years, he just irritates me so much!
But, as time has gone by, I have grown to despise David Caruso more and more with each passing episode. He is so full of his own self-importance...he is nothing more that a poseur now...all he knows how to do is put on those damn sunglasses. I simply don't care to put up with David Caruso's crappy acting anymore...

**********************************
**********************************

Quote of the day - "..To be fair, I suppose if I'm bashing those two I really should include David Caruso's questionable acting skills as well..." (http://www.tv.com/users/IlyanaRVS/history.php)

No comments: