Tuesday, September 30, 2008

David Caruso - CSI Idiot

David Caruso - He has to be the absolute worst actor in the entire world. I hear he even revises his scripts because they are not to his standards? He has no standards. I wish HoCaine's head would tilt and fall off one time. I am so sick of his "move" remove the glasses, tilt the head, hands on hips and say the worst possible line ever!!
He also creeps me out when he is acting with children. Every other actor/actress on the show is terrific, they are believable and talented. I would rather see Mr. T as the Lieutenant than H! At least he can bring some emotion.
Sorry I had to vent I just hate David Caruso, it is not even about the role he portrays as Caine he is just horrible. He was awful at every role he has attempted to portray.
This show is going downhill fast! Get rid of him and you lose the weirdest TV character. David Caruso has no talent and the things he says are just plain stupid.....
******************
******************
Quote of the day - David Caruso has taken the Shatner school of acting to a whole new level. (http://carriev.wordpress.com/2008/09/30/random-thoughts-2/)

No comments: