Wednesday, March 26, 2008

David Caruso is physically annoying

Just too good to miss! Sorry, folks but we just couldn't resist!
********************************
"......David Caruso needs to get off my screen.
Seriously.
Was he always like that?
All trying to be dramatic and talking slow like as if he was Dirty Harry ? I never watched NYPD Blue so I have no idea. So I was obviously watching CSI: Miami. I don’t normally watch it but dude, this girl got shot during her own wedding…I had to see what happened. .....I was glad that David wasn’t in too many of the scenes because I could not get over his wannabe Dirty Harry impression.
I was physically annoyed. ..."
**************************************************
****************************************************************************************************
So were MANY PEOPLE!!! .....BTW LAME EPISODE

No comments: