Thursday, March 27, 2008

David Caruso - Mr. Melodrama-Look-At-Me-I'm-So-Kewl


First off, I love the CSI shows, that being said, I HATE Caruso's acting.

All his character does is state the absurdly obvious, constantly, and if you notice, Horatio the Character mostly wears his sunglasses when he is inside, and doesn't when he is outside. In his attempt to be cool he comes off looking like a frat boy with a room temperature IQ!

I loathe David Caruso.
I cannot abide him. Words fail me in describing my complete and utter disdain for him. I hated him on NYPD, and I hate him on CSI Miami! I always get a kick out of how he likes to play and act like the 'tough irish guy' like he could open up 5 cans of whoop-ass on anyone he chooses....riiiiight....

Caruso is an insipid freak and looking forward to one day achieving "insipid-dom" !
********************************
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x720662
********************************
A-G-R-E-E-D

No comments: