Tuesday, September 2, 2008

David Caruso - The horror, the horror!

The following is courtesy of a fellow blogger who just can´t stand David Caruso and his bland being anymore. But then WHO really can?

"......I don’t know why, but I find myself continually tuning into CSI: Miami episodes on the boob tube.

It’s almost as if I’m punishing myself for something.

I remember David Caruso from the first season of NYPD Blue and I remember him as being a pretty good actor.

That’s probably why he bailed out on the show, thinking he’d make it bigger and better in Hollywood.

That didn’t pan out, so now he’s on CSI: Miami.

And apparently he lost his acting ability somewhere along the line.

The horror. The horror......"

@@@@@@@@@
http://bobbeckstead.com/blog/2008/09/01/csi-cornfield-county/
@@@@@@@@@


Quote of the day -....Battle of the giants between Laurence Fishbourne and David Caruso, now that would make for one interesting fight. (http://www.couchslobs.com/2008/09/02/fall-season-tv-scoops-and-couchslobs-take/)

No comments: