Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Watching David Caruso.....

For some people watching David Caruso "act" is an experience of a very different kind....and it is not a very pleasant one...

".....Usually when I watch CSI Miami I have my head turned away so that I don't look at the tv head on ... it's almost out of the corner of my eye so I can turn away when he begins to ook me out. **shudder** Kind of like watching a horror movie when you're home alone. I even watched him in the 90's remake of Kiss of Death with Nicholas Cage, Samuel L. Jackson, and Stanley Tucci. Spent the whole hour the same way...."

Back in his NYPD Blue days he was alright now he is too full of himself.....
**********************
**********************
Quote of the day - .....I may have to put up with David Caruso's acting and overly-dramatic use of sunglasses, in order to catch a glimpse of the car on the show.... (http://ovaloperations.blogspot.com/2008/09/commentary-kathryne-minter-csi.html)

No comments: