Saturday, September 27, 2008

David Caruso - It is ugly, very ugly!

Our Brazilian friends/readers/visitors are known for their fierce temper and their passion. If they dislike/love something they express it in a very colorful language.
Like the blogger who regaled us with the following post. He doesn't like Icon of Idiocy David Caruso. And it clearly shows in every word he writes. (The following is a Google-translaton. A bit funny to read but you will get the gist of it!)
@
ENJOY!
@
"....lets talk about a gentleman with the name of David Caruso (Horatio Caine on CSI Miami).
It is ugly, very ugly.
I do not know his age but he has the skin of an ill corpse, the pallor and skins flácidass. He is lousy actor. Certainly he is not what they say is understood as a good actor . This is my opinion.
He always sports the same expression, walks constantly with his hands on hips (or type fishmonger Catarina Furtado to present the Dancing With me, but without the smile), look to one side, lowers the head and eyes averted while talking to people.
... And never, never even changing the expression on his face.That man is simply disgusting. I like the CSI series, but I can not watch CSI Miami because of disgust I feel for this player (David Caruso)."
******************
******************
Quote of the day -"...Of course, I never pass up a chance to mock CSI or David Caruso..."

No comments: