Saturday, April 26, 2008

David Caruso - Like a leprechaun

David Caruso irritates the hell out of me. He looks like a leprechaun struggling to act... I like the show, but Caruso makes my skin crawl whenever he utters his lines...setting up for a dramatic cut to commercial. I’d like to kick him and his sunglasses wearing, dramatic slow-talking, one-liner self in the balls. (Who wouldn't???)
Basically David Caruso talks with his head to the side in a melodramtic/horrible acting voice. Look down, deliver line, start walking, jump to black, then to commercial. He says EVERYTHING at the same pace and uses the same tone. I think he sounds like a pervert when he's talking to kids.....LOL
****************************
http://playgroupsarenoplaceforchildren.com/2007/11/20/this-lame-post-brought-to-you-by-nablopomo/
****************************

No comments: