Friday, April 25, 2008

David Caruso - Nightmare in orange

I am so done with CSI Miami.
I am so done with David Caruso and his Shatneresque delivery and constant profile shots. I actually had a nightmare in sepia tone where everyone was in profile.
Needless to say, I woke up screaming.

David Caruso has created
a caricature of himself in this show. His pseudo-intensity is almost laughable. He is such a fucking over-acting piece of shit. He's ugly too. Caruso's too ugly for the gators to eat.

I can't believe that someone hates me enough to keep his sorry ass on TV.
Please TV Gods have his character killed off and spare me from seeing his ugly craptastic mug again.
I think of CSI: MIAMI as the new Baywatch: bright colors, beautiful scenery and hard bodies, a winning combination for international success. Just be glad that the writers don't have David Caruso flapping his manboobs as he runs across the beach......



**********************

http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/6958/t/CSI-Miami.html?page=1
**********************

No comments: