Saturday, April 19, 2008

David Caruso's macho-moron acting

Vanity Fair’s James Wolcott refers to David Caruso's acting as a “macho-moron empath perversion of the Dirty Harry mystique.” The guy looks like he is permanently suffering for some kind of hepatic dysfunction.

I love it when that limp red-headed noodle grabs some big strapping criminal and says, looking sideways into the mid-distance ” Look, here’s what you’re going to do. Get him out of my sight, before I do something I’m going to regret”.
Like what? Piss your ill-fitting Miami inappropriate black suit?
I don't care how nonchalantly and cocksurely he takes off his sunglasses. Horiffic acting.

David Caruso has the charisma of a chair.
******************************************
http://circushour.com/2008/03/17/more-fun-with-celebrities-who-look-like-leprechauns/
******************************************

Hear! Hear!

No comments: