Monday, August 4, 2008

David Caruso is the bad joke of CSI Miami

David Caruso should have stayed the bit actor in First Blood and Officer and a Gentlemen.It was a mistake to cast him for CSI Miami. He is a combination of Howdy Doody and a really bad, bad actor trying to impersonate Clint Eastwood's tough guy attitude! (I don't think I said "bad" enough there!)
The CSI shows are the best, all of them EXCEPT CSI Miami because Caruso ruins the show just by being on it...
I cannot believe that ANYONE actually thinks he can act. Howdy Doody might actually do a better job! I saw him get shot in the last episode, I'm hoping he is gone forever, but I know only the good die young AND CARUSO IS LIGHT YEARS AWAY FROM BEING A GOOD ACTOR! My pug would be more believable in the role of Horatio Cane and he's also better looking than Caruso!!!
David Caruso is the bad joke of CSI Miami.
**********************
**********************
Quote of the day - David Caruso is too aloof (does he ever look at the actors he's addressing?(http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4188/is_20040625/ai_n11463708)

No comments: