Saturday, August 2, 2008

David Caruso, that lamer...

David Caruso is wierd.
Why does he always stand side-ways on and look down at his sun glasses when he has something to say?When he enters a room and puts his hands on his hips I just want to laugh. His acting reminds me of a young William Shatner.
I would like CSI Miami but I can't stand David Caruso. It's nice to see that I'm not the only one who thinks David Caruso is a little wierd. I think that he is trying to be cool. But, he gives me the creeps.
I figured out that CSI M can't afford a boom mike and he has to talk into the mike hidden under his shirt collar.I'm also glad I am not the only person that noticed Caruso graduated from the Shattner school of acting/emoting.
CSI Miami is so sterotyped it's like very very bad Anime'. Poorly written morality play hacked out by people who couldn't act their way out of a traffic ticketVegas is by far the best. NY comes in second for me simply because I can't stand David Caruso in Miami. About time someone else doesn't like that lamer. I hate that no talent hack... but then WHO DOESN´T???
************************************
************************************
Quote of the day - ...Isn't that David Caruso over there in drag????...(http://www.crosscut.com/arts-beat/9124/)

No comments: