Friday, August 8, 2008

David Caruso - Rough Playground Manners

Picture this...David Caruso and toddler on a playground in LA and the parents of other children fail to RECOGNIZE HIM. That must have been hard on the TV Diva. Thank you TJ for sharing!
However, we do wonder - David Caruso didn´t try to force one of his pre-signed autograph cards onto you???

...I never bother the celebs while out with their children, though I can't say the same for my son. It was our recent encounter with David Caruso that I'd like to share with you.
Picture this...
We're at the playground and K1 pushes David Caruso's little fella. Not that I condone the rough stuff, but kids pushing each other happens all the time.Then things went from bad to worse as, for whatever reason, the Caruso kid begins to cry... And cry... And cry.
I felt sorry... Truly did. Had to apologize to David, All the while not acknowledging that I knew who he was.
He knew I knew.
I knew that he knew I knew, but I didn't budge. I simply apologized and never let on.It took every ounce of restraint not to look him in the eye and say in that over-the-top David Caruso-sque, signature CSI schmaltz, "Look's like your kid's played out.".....
********************************
http://hollywooddad.blogspot.com/2008/06/not-acknowledging-david-caruso.html
********************************

Quote of the day - And all I could think of was some kind of CSI re-enactment of a thorn piercing my heart and David Caruso saying with one of those cheesy one-liners over my dead body. Sheesh....
(http://ajooja.blogspot.com/)

No comments: