Tuesday, August 5, 2008

David Caruso is a punk

Is it me, or is David Caruso a major over-actor? I don't watch much CSI Miami, but that David Caruso is a real drama queen.
I've heard there are actors/actresses that won't work with him.
I don’t know what it is about David Caruso but I absolutely cannot stand watching CSI: Miami because of how he talks.
Do you watch this show?
Every single time he opens his mouth to say something – he makes it sound like it is the most profound statement the world has ever heard. I can’t stand it.
Listen to him sometime – during an entire show…Every Single Word sounds like he just discovered who killed Jon Benet. And all he is saying is he wants tomatoes on his salad. I just don’t get it. ...
********************
********************
Quote of the day: ...If David Caruso had talent, maybe him....(http://toddcommish.blogspot.com/2006_03_01_archive.html)

No comments: