Friday, August 1, 2008

David Caruso - Wag the Dog!


How long before David Caruso hacks at this story with his gigantic sunglasses....how long I say?!
David Caruso would just melt the door with his icy stare. After removing his sunglasses of course.
I thought his shtick was to dramatically put his sunglasses ON, while making some pithy quip in an emotionally dead monotone voice.
You're partially correct.
The glasses typically go on in the first scene of each show along with the pithy quip. Later, when he means business or is trying to put some moves on a lady, he'll remove said glasses. All the while his fiery red hair never moves.
I think the whole season SUCKED - I like the show but - - - - - - - - -I would like it alot more if David Caruso were NOT on it - - - - - whoever told him he can act LIED.
*********************
http://www.mnspeak.com/mnspeak/archive/post-5700.cfm
*********************

Quote of the day....Brad Anderson is best known for the cult horror film Session 9 and is such skillful director that I managed not to projectile vomit when David Caruso appeared on screen in it....(http://www.cinemablend.com/reviews/The-Machinist-711.html)

No comments: