Saturday, August 16, 2008

David Caruso’s bulbous snout

I don’t know what came over me when I began watching CSI: Miami - I mean- I don’t even *like* redheads. (I have a theory about the redheads’ genes rendering them psychologically unstable- hasn’t failed me yet.) There are misdemeanors, felonies, and whatever David Caruso does to get his paycheck each week....
Since I am watching CSI: MIami from Monday night, does anyone else want to take David Caruso’s sunglasses and grind them into the dirt.
Dude, seriously, enough with the overacting and slouching. Dude.....
**********************
**********************
Quote of the day: ....I love it very much for its ability to show every single pore on David Caruso’s bulbous snout.....(http://www.sundrymourning.com/2006/06/05/dough-and-doh/)

No comments: