Wednesday, June 25, 2008

David Caruso - Ditch the Dave!

I'm sorry I love all the C.S.I. Shows, Miami but I cannot stand to watch David Caruso.. ugh. I have to turn the channel when he even comes on.. I don't know who told that man he can act, but honestly I think he stinks.
All he does on the show is put on and take off those stupid sunglasses.. I swear he holds on to them like a security blanket. I guess I can blame the writers for his terribly lame lines.
But some actors make better use of lines than he does. ugh!! The rest of the cast on Miami.. I love em.
But I can't believe people can stomach "supercop" David Caruso. Doesn't anyone notice he always postures himself as the guy who does everything on the show?? Am I the only one who wonders how on earth David Caruso gets work?

Ditch the David!!

*************************

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/Itzlmntrys-Blog/David-Carouso-Actor/800012205&

*************************


Quote of the day: .
..Why?.. First,
David Caruso is in it. He's the worst actor ever. ....

No comments: