Wednesday, June 11, 2008

David Caruso makes me want to vomit ...

David Caruso's style of matter-of-fact-I'm-just-reading-my-script delivery sucks. I'd rather watch Tony Danza tell the "Aristocrats" joke than see Caruso do anything.
I just want to slap
David Caruso every time he walks on screen (Who doesn't???)
David Caruso as Horatio Caine on "CSI: Miami." I stopped watching it years ago because he's such a pompous asshole, always with the "gotcha line" and peering over those glasses and the silly tilt of his head. Blech......
I'm a
Caruso hater from way back. mI thought he was a snot-head when he was on NYPD Blue. Remember when Caruso self-destructed on NYPD Blue?
Egotistic fool.
The funny thing is that when he was on Blue, at least the first season, I actually thought he was a good actor. Which just shows how important writers are to the whole process --
David Milch made that guy shine.....



**************************

http://www.philly.com/philly/entertainment/chat/TV_Chat_Who_would_you_boot_off_TV.html

**************************

Quote of the day:
.....David Caruso makes me want to vomit so CSI is out... (http://theflowergardens.blogspot.com/2008/06/mole.html)

No comments: