Friday, June 27, 2008

RE: David Caruso......


re; David Caruso. Can anybody tell me....
What the appeal is?
He looks like a leprechaun and he's a pitiful actor. I might actually watch CSI MIami if it wasn't for him.


:rofl:

Episode "Manhattan Manhunt"
- That episode is great for many reasons but mostly because it is a crossover ep with CSI:Miami (which I LOATHE) and it PROOFES that David Caruso sucks even more when he has to act along side the great Gary Sinise.

I hate CSI:Miami. So stupid.
Regular CSI, sure. I enjoy. I don't watch it religiously like NY, but I like it...George Eads makes it worth watching. But Miami? I could care less about their characters. I've TRIED to watch it, but they just aren't likeable to me.

**************************
http://nicolology.blogspot.com/2008/06/how-did-i-not-notice.html
**************************


Quote of the day:
....
The charms and/or supposed acting virtuosity of Mr. Caruso has always been completely, totally, and utterly lost on me, from day one....(http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune.com/entertainment_tv/2007/01/proof_that_csi_.html)

No comments: