Tuesday, June 24, 2008

David Caruso - So effing terrible

....David Caruso is the number one reason to avoid CSI: Miami.

For me the real motivating factor when selecting a favorite show, is (my personal frustration) with
David Caruso. An award should be given to Mr. Caruso for the worst melodramatic actor or the most stupid one liners given in a single episode.
I’d like to blame the writers for CSI Miami for only writing
stupid dialog for this character, but I’d be surprised if Mr. Caruso could deliver anything more complicated.
I tried watching it/HIM during its first season. I couldn't stand it/him.
So effing terrible....



***************************

http://www.tvsquad.com/2006/10/25/are-you-a-csi-voyeur-or-a-svu-protector/
********************************************

Quote of the day: ...CSI: Miami - Crass and trashier than the other CSIs, with a mediocre cast and stupid David Caruso glowering behind his stupid yellow sunglasses and mumbling "witty" quips.. (http://madtypist.blogspot.com/2008/06/10-worst-shows-that-just-wont-die.html)

No comments: