Sunday, June 22, 2008

David Caruso - Useless

David Caruso aka Horatio...he is always uselessly mysterious.
I mean about the most mundane things.
Like "Horatio...you gonna finish that sandwich?"
Horatio: "I don't know, I guess that's for me to know and you to find out".
I know that wasn't really said, but that is how hard he works at it to be this puzzle of a man. Another useless element and it's sad . At least Gil Grissom is shy and funny....doesn't have to work hard at being mysterious.
Loved Caruso, amillion yrs ago, on NYPD and the beautiful lady from Providence (who's name escapes me now because I am trying to form a thought) but I just favor Gil Grissom & Gang from the original CSI.
Why is it that every Monday night Horatio takes off his shades and stares off into space?
Just be brave and don't give up. Maybe someday he will just say "No, the sandwich is not what I ordered." and all will be right with the world.
David Caruso couldn't act his way out of a wet paper bag but dang he does crack me up. I always want to reach through the screen and straighten his head up a bit, I bet he has a kincked neck all the time...lol
************************************
http://cincymoms.cincinnati.com/f/ShowThread.aspx?tid=49633&cid=6&fid=27

************************************

Quote of the day.
.....The series will be back in the fall, David Caruso histrionics and all.....
(http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2008806220310)

No comments: