Tuesday, July 8, 2008

David Caruso - Crime Scene Underpants

A hilarious funny video from our friends from the British Islands...too good to miss...

CSU - Crime Scene Underpants...whill David Caruso/HoCaine solve the case?

I like to flame people who have a David Caruso atavar....If you want to debate what a shitty "actor" David Caruso is, do it here. You are more than welcome!!!
.....I have a nice cache of David Caruso one-liners like:
"When you have everything, sometimes (puts on sunglasses).....it feels like nothing."
Oh, and as an aside, I can't stick my "hate speech for David Caruso" up my ass. There's no more room for it with that stick up there.....
******************
******************
Quote of the day - .....Dogs do not like the Who. I don’t agree that it’s David Caruso they object to... (http://witchybitch.wordpress.com/2008/07/08/dogs-and-the-who/)

No comments: