Tuesday, July 29, 2008

David Caruso - Ginger haired shit actor

....If you've ever watched CSI: Miami, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about...It's a hilarious non-stop reel of David Caruso's gravitas-defining sweeping one-liner shenanigans on the show.
Hes character annoys me. It comes over tooooo queer.
I. Hate. That. Guy.
His manner is so affected though, and self absorbed.
I also heard he burns kittens for fun. Then sticks them up his bum, he believes it makes his blue eyes mesmerise menopausal women into becoming enamoured to him and post shit on the interweb about how great he is. For DC, anally-inserted kitty ashes are the Spice. Makes you wonder if they help him travel without moving. ....LOL
**************
**************
Quote of the day -.... Fuck me, but Caruso's a shit actor! William l. petersen is about 20 billion times better an actor than Caruso ...

No comments: