- The act of adding melodrama to everything you do, even to the point that brushing your teeth is poignant and suspensful.
- The act of leaving a job when it is at its most profitable, aging 50 years and getting on a CSI spin-off.
- William Shatner doesn't actually caruso when he acts, although it seems a bit over the toHe is actually fitted with an undergarment ice cup to dip his balls in, to get that speech pattern. Only Caruso can caruso as truly as is humanly possible.
- I liked the blow-job she was giving me, but I had to finish my term paper. I made an excuse to leave, without realizing I had carusoed and wouldn't dip the wick for another 6 months.
another word for marijiuana, used predominently on the East Coast
- Hey, let's go outback and Caruso
- Do you have any Caruso for sale?
(noun). A medical condition that compels the victim to remove his sunglasses for dramatic effect in the middle of seemingly every sentence.
You don't spend a thousand dollars on clothes... that you're never gonna wear... -David Caruso
when a hot italian girl does something kinky to you in bed, without first telling you that she is going to do it "I was with this girl last night, and she pulled a Caruso on me. I was so scared, but I had to roll with it. She was hot, after all. I am not a man anymore."
Quote of the day - ....The CSI franchise is notorious for hiring washed up actors like David Caruso. (http://www.uberazzi.com/bloggers/csi-proves-to-be-breeding-ground-for-idiots-4.html)