Saturday, July 26, 2008

The oddity that is David Caruso

My loathing of David Caruso is beyond all reason.I really cannot stand that guy!
CSI: Miami is getting WORSE and WORSE. It's becoming a masterpiece of bizarre extremist melodrama.

As I’ve watched over the past year, I kept wondering, why is this show so odd?” Then I put my finger on it. It’s David Caruso....
David Caruso is not just the president of the Over The Top Actor’s Club, he’s also a member.

He never looks anyone in the eye. He’s always standing in some contorted position with his head cocked in an unnatural position. He takes his sunglasses on and off probably a hundred times during the episode. And after he talks, he leaves the scene, like Snidely Whiplash pulling up his cape and skulking off stage right.
************************
http://www.tvbloggin.com/2007/10/16/the-oddness-that-is-csi-miami/
************************

Quote of the day ...I thought for sure David Caruso would be one of them. Then I remember he wasn't dead — just his career (
http://paulkatcher.com/020303.shtml)

No comments: