Wednesday, July 23, 2008

David Caruso - Lightly Grilled

I have no use for David Caruso and his sunglass wearing, grimacing style on CSI: Miami so I tend not to watch the show that often. (I still check in from time to time so I can keep my Caruso impersonation fresh).
I was one of the readers who originally asked you to write a Worst of 2007 List just so we could name David Caruso the "Worst Actor on a Successful Franchise".
If you want to be really accurate in your David Caruso impersonation, then don't forget to look in the OPPOSITE direction of the person you are talking to. ;-)
David Caruso isn't the Cheesiest Actor on tv anymore he's just too BAD for even that....
**********************
***********************
Quote of the day - David Caruso: "I'm such a pussy in real life. Most people can kick my ass...".

No comments: