Thursday, July 17, 2008

David Caruso´s "smell the fart" -acting

Ooooh, I can't stand David Caruso either, but in that car crash kinda way that means I do occasionally watch an episode of CSI: Miami just to see how it should NEVER be done.
I find him incredibly hammy.
Caruso and Drake Hogestyn should hold annual hamming contests. (I mean, c'mon, look at the picture they used for DH! This guy can't even take a sip of water without doing some "smell the fart" acting with his friggin' eyebrows!)
Just for kicks here's David's wiki page.
See how he's too cool to face us for the picture? If you watch CSI, you can see him making point after point while standing 3/4 facing his conversation partner. He's too cool to even look at you! He has to look at the sunglasses he's holding! Plus, he always notices EVERYTHING before anyone else can. ....
Caruso is a horrible actor.
He had some class on NYPD Blue, but since then he has become a caricature of himself. He simply plays one character. David Caruso plays David Caruso. He's too squinty and heroic. Dennis Franz ate his lunch on Blue in my opinion..
I should say that I haven't seen him on anything since NYPD Blue, except for like half an episode of CSI in which he annoyed the hell out of me. I think Caruso is perfect for a TV show like that, he just lacks the immediate, scene-stealing charisma of successful film actors ...
****************************
****************************
Quote of the day - .....He's a fucking IDIOT! He is the WORST "actor" ever and he reminds be of Drake Hogestyn and the plastic surgery WHORE Ronn Moss... I think David Caruso takes acting lessons from them, all three are pompous jerk-offs. (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000325/board/thread/108308624?d=111930233&p=3#111930233)

No comments: