Tuesday, July 15, 2008

David Caruso - Good piece of footage? Hell, NO!!!

After the rerun of CSI they were showing CSI: New York, which I normally don't watch. It is not that I dislike it, I just don't care. However, this episode was a crossover with CSI: Miami.
AARRRGHH!
Watching David Caruso "act" was painful in the extreme. Every word out of his mouth was weirdly enunciated and just plain badly acted. I have no idea how he can possibly still be on the show.
He´s the reason I cannot watch more than 10 seconds of CSI: Miami.
Up until I read this I could not remember what the season finale of CSI: Miami was. It was just so horrible, I had to erase it from memory.
I Hate David Caruso , he's turned into a wanker!...
***********************
***********************
Quote of the day - .....David Caruso. He really is an oogly bastard....(http://shakespearessister.blogspot.com/2006/08/this-ones-for-you-maurinsky.html)

No comments: