Friday, July 25, 2008

David Caruso - Any given Sunday

You repeatedly and intentionally watch CSI Miami. How high can your standards really be? After all, it has David Caruso, who was on my original list of irritations!
David Caruso is the DaVinci of acting....ahem...
...of course, I also think Carrot Top is the Shakespeare of comedy.
It pains me to hear this, as I have seen snippets of CSI: Miami in the patient rooms and I can only hope David Caruso become the next permanent guest on Hollywood Squares. Whenever the show is on, I start talking like Caruso.
David Caruso overacts and plays a damn fool. Carsuo grumbles and drips gravitas all over a crime scene... Irritating pontificating bastard.
***********************************
***********************************
Quote of the day - David Caruso is just horrible. He makes CSI Miami barely watchable for me. I really really CAN'T watch Fake CSI because of him. (http://www.cantstopthesignal.co.uk/forum/archive/index.php?t-747.html)

No comments: