Sunday, May 11, 2008

David Caruso - Flaming Turd!

David Caruso has got to be the biggest walking turd I have ever had the misfortune of watching act. He overacts, he's ginger and he does that weird thing with his sunglasses at the end of an episode of CSI Miami.
He's too syrupy....
The guy is

A) Ugly as sin

B) Needs a chiropractor cause he can't hold his head straight when he talks...

I could go through the whole alphabet!

David Caruso
makes me ill. He used to make me laugh but now I... can't... even... watch... him.
(Isn't that how he talks? All long, pregnant pauses. What a flaming turd!)

Could there be a worse actor on the planet ? How in hell did the guy get a job?


******************************

http://www.3waction.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=000512;p=1
******************************

No comments: