Monday, May 12, 2008

David Caruso - Most talentless moron to work on TV

Has anyone watched CSI: Caruso in hi-def?
I don't recommend it.
Caruso's craggy pockmarked face scared my cat and he lived in a box for three days.
I am constantly DVRing CSI: Caruso, and then rending my clothes and tearing out my hair and asking myself WHY?
I hate
David Caruso with the fire of of a thousand suns. But so does everyone else. Why does he still have a job?
His usual method of acting is to stand looking meaningfully into the distance whilst alternately removing and putting on his sunglasses.
David
Caruso from CSI: Miami, who is quite possibly the single most talentless moron to work in television.
****************************
http://blog.washingtonpost.com/celebritology/2007/02/celebritology_101_stars_we_lov.html
****************************
YUP!!!

No comments: