Friday, May 23, 2008

David Caruso - Over-acting butt-ugly dude


David Caruso never fails to irritate me.
He is a terrible actor!
David Caruso is the go-to guy in Hollywood if you need a craggy-faced redhead who speaks in a monotone.
And David Carusos strange head angle...MY neck hurts from watching him. I googled it because I was thinking that David Caruso had a medical problem or some thing he is
attempting to cover up by slouching all the time. I swear, he must have a spinal deformity. I can’t see how he walks around like that, with everything all askew.
Is it just me or does anyone else have the urge to cram a rod through his head, down his neck and back to hold his head up?
***************************************
http://ww3.startribune.com/vikingsblog/?p=702
***************************************

Quote of the day: CSI: Caruso celebrates its ridiculousness instead of pretending it's quality TV.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0313043/board/thread/106675802?d=106862085&p=3#106862085

No comments: