Friday, May 30, 2008

David Caruso is just urghh...

David Caruso - How this guy gets work is beyond me.
A more mannered, vapid, overrated, scenery-chewer I've not seen in some time!
A perfect choice for a serious "actor" who embodies our current standards of "entertainment." I hear that he'll be making a "special appearance" on "American Gladiators" next week! ..LOL
He really bugs me on CSI Miami. Doesnt his neck hurt after a long day of taping?
One of my favorite fantasies is getting David Caruso's Horatio in the same script with Vincent D'Onofrio's Bobby Goren and turning them both loose. You have almost-comatose Horatio and almost-manic Goren. The irresistable force and the immovable object....
*********************************
http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2008/05/david-caruso-un.html
*********************************

Quote of the day:
What a total douchebag. I hate this guy and hate him even more now.
(http://www.tmz.com/2008/05/29/david-caruso-csi-love-myself/2#comments)

No comments: